View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muldvarpen
Guild Master

re: GM

Announcement:

I will step down as active Guildmaster in <Why no love> effective immediately.

Since the guild has stopped raiding, I've been spending a long time figuring out what I want to do with the guild and what I want to do myself.

I've come to the conclusion that I would find another home and hand over the reins to someone suited for the task. I have already been accepted into a danish-only guild who raids on Kazzak - if anyone is interested where I will go to.

When it comes to the GM-role; I don't believe voting is the right way to go. Giving everyone a say/vote in something that not everyone has a clue/knowledge about is very dangerous. I'm not interested in gambling with something so precious to me. FUCK THAT. Last time that whole voting-thing split the guild and fractured the raidteam so much, we had to pick up the pieces afterwards. Never again.

Call me ego-centric all you want, but it will be ME ALONE who decides who take to over after me. It will be decided over time, so I am sure the guild will be in good hands. That way I can rest easy, knowing that I've made the right call with the promotion.

This all leads me to the next thing; How this is all going to happen.

- I will promote my monk to GM og my DH will leave the guild shortly after.

- I will then evaluate the interested ppl, and give them a "Co-GM" rank and let them run the guild for a while.

- Once I know they are ready to take full control(and only then), I will do the swap.

In terms of the guildbank, There is about 1.1mil gold and a shitton of materials. These resources will be staying in the bank, until my successor(s) decides what to do with them. Guild-repairs will continue as it is.

Thanks for all the good(and the bad) times.

Muldvarp / Kristian

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum