Post new topic   Reply to topic    Why No Love? Forum Index -> Application Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muldvarpen
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: Ðevel - by Muldvarpen

Thanks for the patience!

We've decided that we aren't able to grant you a trial spot at this moment because of your lack of mythic bosses.

Maybe down the road when you have mythic experience you are able to get back to us, but right now, we simply can't take you in.

Thanks for the interest though!

- Muldiz

re: DECLINED - App: Ðevel - by Muldvarpen

Hello Ðevel,

Thanks for the application. Your progression is under what we usually would like to see from new applicants. I will have someone check your logs to see if you have potential.

+1 for being danish.

- Muldiz

re: App: Ðevel

The application submitted by Ðevel is as follows:

Quote:
PART 1: SOCIAL

1A. Tell us about yourself:
23 Year old student living in Denmark. I am studying energy engineering. I am a sociable person and don't easily shy away when entering a new community or group.

1B. Describe yourself with 3 words:
Goal-oriented, Dedicated, Motivated

1C. How did you find Why no love? Do you know anyone in guild?:
Wowprogress. No I do not.

PART 2: CHARACTER:

2A. Paste a battle.net link to your main character.:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twilights-hammer/%C3%B0evel

2C. What do you do to ensure that your stat priority, glyph and talent choices are optimal?:
I am an active reader of the Dreamgrove discord, as well as Questionablyepic.com. I also check Icy-Veins every once in a while.

2D. This is your space to make your character stand out from the crowd.:
I am a dedicated raider looking for a new home where I can play to my fullest potential. I am currently in a guild reluctant to step into mythic and feel I am being limited by that. I have put many hours into gearing my character for mythic progress/raiding, and have achieved so without clearing mythic content. Albeit the lack of enthusiasm for high-level play in my guild, I still have close to 52 traits in my artifact weapon.

PART 3: PLAYER:

3A. What is your raiding experience in Legion?:
Unfortunately, I have not been able to raid mythic this expansion. I have however cleared 10/10HC on multiple occasions, as well as invested many hours in reading and watching tactics and guides on mythic bosses, without my guild having any ambition for clearing mythic content.

3B. Previous guild(s) and why you left them.:
<No guns blazing> on Twilight's Hammer. I am leaving if I am accepted in <Why no love>, because I want to raid mythic.

3C. Expected raid attendance! We raid Mon/Wed/Thu 1945 to 2300 with the odd raid on Sun/Tue. :
100%

3D. What AddOns do you use to help you perform?:
DBM, VuhDo, Weakauras, TMW, AngryAssignments, Exorsus Raid Tools

PART 4: HARDWARE:

4A. Does your computer handle 30man raiding?:
Yes

i7-4790K
GTX 970ti
16GB DDR4 RAM

4B. Please link your speedtest.net:
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6322443649.png

4C. Please take a screenshot of your UI while raiding. Upload the pic to http://imgur.com/ and post the link here.:
I'm not at home as I'm writing this application, but I'll be happy to send a screenshot of my UI over battle.net or upload it as a comment to my application (if possible).

PART 5: WHY NO NOOBS?

5A. Write to us something that will make our decision to trial you easier.:
As I have mentioned I am very motivated to raiding on a higher level than I currently am. I have played WoW to some degree for the past 12 years and I am well acquainted with the game and its mechanics. I frequent players who have cleared 9-10/10 both IRL and ingame (one of the reasons I want to step up to a mythic guild). Given the chance I know I will be able to be a good addition to any roster.

PART 6: TS CHAT

Please add your Battletag Below.:
Bumssurin#2660

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Why No Love? Forum Index -> Application Records All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum